Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jamboree Day 3

2 sessions down and I'm about to go watch a podcast given by Lisa Louise Cooke. This morning Drew Smith spoke about Wickis and how to use and post on them. Later I attended a session on Family Search 2011 What's New?

When I get home next week - i hope to write more about the sessions I attended in detail. Since Friday I have attended 12 hours on instruction on the various areas of genealogy. There was a total of 120 hours of presentations to choose from. Mind boggling and amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna. Hope you have recovered from the Jamboree experience! It was a pretty busy weekend and I am just now starting to sift through what I collected. Saturday was a busy day!

    I look forward to following your blog.
    Kind regards,
    Cindy
    GenerationsOfGermans.blogspot.com
    MySavages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I have recovered. (I think!) I am ready for more research and writing about my experiences.

    ReplyDelete